150,000 people will die today!
Do you know where YOU will spend eternity?
Take the GOOD PERSON test below to find out!

SEEK AND SAVE THE LOST

THE WAY JESUS DID

Saturday, February 7, 2009


We lost one of our very own dear teachers this year and a sweet teacher was hired to teach the rest of the year in her class. The teacher, Laura Beth, was in her room on one of the days that the kiddos had off due to the extreme cold. I received a phone call from the janitor at our school, Ron, who had an opportunity to witness to Laura Beth and he called me to let me know of their conversation, that he left her with a bible tract, and that we should pray for her and an opportunity for me to talk with her as well.


I prayed that I would have an opportunity and about two weeks later I went into the work room to copy a few papers before I left for home and the Lord had Laura Beth working in there as well. We talked about school and such for the next few minutes and then I told her that I had heard that she was able to talk with Ron a few weeks ago. I asked her if she knew where she was going to go when she died and she smiled and sweetly answered, Heaven. I asked her if I could ask her a few questions and I took her through three of the commandments so she could see her need for salvation, this FREE gift from our Lord and Savior. Then, I took her through the courtroom scene and at the point when I told her that she would be standing in front of our almighty God and he would be sentencing her to hell based on His Laws, "someone" would walk through the doors in the back of the courtroom and say that HE would take her place and pay for her sins, she teared up and was shaking. She said that the tears and shaking were good because she could not believe that the Lord would do this for her. She definitely had her eyes opened! She was surprised that her pastor had not told her about this greatest gift of all time! I went and got her a few bible tracts to read and told her that we could talk when she was ready.


I know that Lord is working on her heart! Pray for her!

No comments: