150,000 people will die today!
Do you know where YOU will spend eternity?
Take the GOOD PERSON test below to find out!

SEEK AND SAVE THE LOST

THE WAY JESUS DID

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Did You Copy That?



Standing next to the copier during a much-too-short lunchtime, I had the opportunity to talk with a colleague. Vickie had just made some copies and I had to make a few before the bell rang and I needed to pick up the kiddos for the afternoon. The Lord gave me just enough time to ask this super sweet and very energetic woman, Vickie, where she went to church. I told her that I went to Calvary and absolutely LOVE it because I have learned so much, have learned to grow in my relationship with the Lord, AND most importantly, KNOWING where I will spend eternity. Growing up Catholic I only had hopes that I would be good enough to go to heaven, but now I KNOW what the bible says.

I proceeded to ask Vickie where she was going to go when she said and she replied with, "Heaven" and I asked her why. She didn't really have an answer so I asked her if she thought she was a good person and then took her through three of the ten commandments. I explained the whole courtroom scene with Vickie and that if she were to be found guilty, she would spend all of eternity in hell. However, if she asked for forgiveness of her sins, and believed that Jesus died on the cross for her, she could have eternal life with the Lord!

We didn't have too much time to expound on this, but she sweetly smiled and me and said that it was nice talking with me. May the Lord work on her heart so she can truly have eternal life!
(Did she copy that? I HOPE SO!) - Amy

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How cool is that??? You did a GREAT job...in fact I think you should get a raise!! =)