150,000 people will die today!
Do you know where YOU will spend eternity?
Take the GOOD PERSON test below to find out!

SEEK AND SAVE THE LOST

THE WAY JESUS DID

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Making millionaires by sharing the good news of riches in Heaven




I found myself back at the same grocery store with six more million dollar tracts in my purse. Before I got out of the car I folded them in half. I placed two in the seat of the only carts in the parking lot cart corral, three in carts inside waiting for incoming customers and the last one I put in the cart I'd used as I returned it - waiting for the next shopper. Next time I may leave some around the store on the shelves as I do my shopping - making millionaires by sharing the good news of riches to be found in heaven and the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ Our Savior.
JMB

No comments: