150,000 people will die today!
Do you know where YOU will spend eternity?
Take the GOOD PERSON test below to find out!

SEEK AND SAVE THE LOST

THE WAY JESUS DID

Monday, September 7, 2009

Share the News with Others . . .WHEREVER you are!

This morning I went grocery shopping early as the sun came up. As I put my cart away I folded a million dollar tract and put it over the rungs of the top seat in the cart and then folded the seat closed. This way the tract was trapped in the seat and wouldn't blow away before the next shopper arrived to use the cart.
As I got back in the car I searched my purse for more tracts and found three more - one for each of the carts in the cart corral. I was so thankful I had tracts with me, from the Sunday School box, and remembered to share them with others.
JMB

No comments: