150,000 people will die today!
Do you know where YOU will spend eternity?
Take the GOOD PERSON test below to find out!

SEEK AND SAVE THE LOST

THE WAY JESUS DID

Friday, April 10, 2009

3 Questions to Answer


1. Who am I?
2. Why am I here?
3. Where am I going?

On Tuesday my wife and I met a college student named Nick.
We asked Nick the 3 questions above and he said he had never been
asked about them but had wondered what the purpose of life is.

We pointed out that if you do not believe that GOD is real, does it
matter? Nick said that would make all the difference in the world.
We reminded him that not only in this world, but in the world to come
We were interrupted so we gave him a good person tract. Nick said he
would read it and visit our website.

On Thursday I had to run to the grocery store.
While checking out, the girl noticed that a sticker was missing from
one of the packages, so another girl went to get it

Meanwhile, a lady came up in line behind me. I said to the
checker,college girl, "What is the most well known philosophical
enigma, comprised of three questions?" She said she did not know. I asked her the questions and said "If you do not believe that GOD is real, does it matter?" Before she could answer, the lady behind me said, if GOD is not real, life would have no meaning and everyone should ask themselves those questions and answer them honestly.
The checker and the lady thanked me for asking the questions and
said they wanted to know more I directed them to our website and gave them a tract.

Be doers of the Word. Go out and tell the GOOD NEWS!
Posted by Sowers Class at 10:47 PM 0 comments

No comments: