150,000 people will die today!
Do you know where YOU will spend eternity?
Take the GOOD PERSON test below to find out!

SEEK AND SAVE THE LOST

THE WAY JESUS DID

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Just hand them out!



MMMmmm . . . my daughter and I enjoy a delicious Starbucks Frappuccino every now and then . . .and we ordered our drinks from a highly enthusiastic worker. When I got to the drive thru attendant, she got us our drinks and I paid for them. In my purse, I keep lots of million dollar tracts and give them along with my payments.
I asked the sweet, college-aged worker, "Have you ever received a million dollars?" She replied, "No, not one of these."
I followed my question with a quick, "It's a bible tract and I think you'll really enjoy reading what it says."
She replied, "I absolutely LOVE these!!!"
Hmmm . . . the enthusiasm was so extremely wonderful to see and so I showed her the optical illusion tract AND the BIG MONEY tract and she cried out, "I LOVE YOU! These are so fantastic. I collect these!"
"Well, make sure to read them."
May this wonderful Starbucks worker put her trust in Jesus and share some of her collection with others too! :)

No comments: