150,000 people will die today!
Do you know where YOU will spend eternity?
Take the GOOD PERSON test below to find out!

SEEK AND SAVE THE LOST

THE WAY JESUS DID

Saturday, April 11, 2009

10 out of 10 Will Die!



My son and I stopped at Burger King to get an icee and burger after one of his games and again, I pulled out a million dollar bible tract and asked the two guys if they had every received a million dollars? They both laughed, looked at the tract, and back at me, while I told them it was a bible tract and the information on it was WAY better than a real million dollars. They looked at each other and said, "Thanks!"

Anytime I give a tract, my son and I watch the person and see if they actually look at and/or read the tract. Almost 100 percent of the time, the person does stop whatever it is s/he is doing, and looks/reads it. We watch and are so happy that the Holy Spirit is already tugging at his/her heart!

I need to remember to take pictures for our website (like Jennifer always does) and to look at their name tag so we can specifically pray for each individual.

I long to hear these words spoken from our Savior, "Well done thou good and faithful servant." I am a sinner saved by grace that is trying to tell others about the best news of all. 10 out of 10 people will die . . . may the world believe in you, Lord, trust in you,Lord and be with you for ALL OF ETERNITY! May you be glorified in each and everything we do!

No comments: